- user names and profile
(including subscriptions and avatars)
1.1 - usernames that contain profanity or offensive are NOT allowed.
1.2 - Also, do not use offensive words in the profiles, including the signatures.
1.3 - Images of the avatar and the signature must NOT contain any type of pornography.2
- General Content
2.1 - Items that are not created by you should quote the source, or give credits to the real author.
2.2 - Do not advertise products, sites or forums. (Except quotes)
2.3 - Do not offend or discriminate against other members.3
- Topics and Posts
3.1 - Avoid creating threads on subjects that are or have been already discussed in the forum.
3.2 - Try to stay on topic, without major deviations. (Do not Flood)
3.3 - Make the title of the topics clearly and objectively.
3.4 - DO NOT WRITE ALL IN CAPITALS.
3.5 - Do NoT wRiTe UsInG CaPItAls iN ThE MiddlE Of a WoRD.
3.6 - Use bold colors and sizes in moderation, legibly.
3.7 - Do not use colored titles to topics that are not highlighted (Fixed, Advertisement, etc.).4
- On the rules
4.1 - Only the Staff is up to decide the punishments that will be applied if a member does not follow these rules.
4.2 - Rules can be changed at any time.
Penalties and Alerts / Warns
- Username offensive or foul language: 10% + warn nick change.
- Use of offensive words or profanity in the profile or signature: 5% + warn on edit signature / profile.
- Pornography in the signature or avatar: + 10% warn on edit signature / profile.
- Offending / disrespect another member of the forum: 20% warn.
- Flood / spam / double post: 10% + Edit merging the two posts in one post.
- Topic created in the wrong area: 5% + warn topic moved to correct area.
- Signature too large: 5% + warn on edit signature.
- Promote or incite rage, flame or racism depreciation: 20% warn.
- Topic copied without due credit the author (if proven authorship by another member): 15% + warn deleted topic.
- Title color to topics that are not highlighted: 5% + warn edit the title.
When you arrive at 100% warn the user is permanently banned.